Tuesday, December 22, 2009

oh, monday was a awesomeshiz day.

okay, so yesterday i:
A. made some easy money
B. went shopping
C. got 7 new songs off the internet and one more the night before
D. got some awesome shiz presents from my sisters
I. perfume
II. new moon calendar
III. a buncha post-it notes with a fun book

so yeah, yeseterday was pretty fun. and this morning i went to walmart with my mom and got some new sweats. :D i love sweats...

THREE DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!
(three)

okay, so for some reason i have been L O N G I N G to watch this show. i love it so much and have not seen it for so long!



oh music, how i adore thee.
music doesnt just save my soul, it is my soul.


and i love alice's outfits and one day am going to dress like her..
(this pic is especially admirable becuz of the hottie in the corner)



jackson rathbone, you have my heart.

have a nice day

1 comment:

  1. thats fun mal (: I can't believe christmas is soo close im way to excited so now i can't wait haha

    be safe
    your one and only little brother,
    Logan

    ReplyDelete