Thursday, December 3, 2009

I LOVE A LOT OF THINGS!!

1. High School Musical 3
It is so amazing. Especially A Night to Remember :)
and Now or Never. :D
and further mor Can I Have This Dance.

2. Songs that have really pretty piano
-Forever & Always Taylor Swift
-Lighthouse The Hush Sound
-The Luckiest Ben Folds
-Out of My League Stephen Speaks

3. Songs that anyone can dance to
-I'm Not Your Boyfriend 30h!3
-Body Language Jesse McCartney
-Replay Iyaz
-Snap Yo Fingers Lil Jon
-Rockafeller Skank Fatboy Slim
-Good Girls Go Bad Cobra Starship

4. When one little thing makes your day
like this just made mine.

5. How there is those people who can just make you smile no matter how awful you feel.
like this kids puppy could have just died. but nope not sad

6. That even if you are in the suckiest position you can alter your attitude and make it the best!

7. Singing in the shower with the fan on and door shut.
-Why?
-No one can hear me, so i can sing as loud and as bad as i want. :)

8. Day dreaming
Read this article about it. Its really interesting
yes, yes i am. :D

9. CHEESY SCHOOL DANCES!
speaking of... :)

10. and finally my life. It is so flawless

5 comments: