Monday, November 9, 2009

oh, lots of stuff

okay. so kind of a lot is on my mind.
and first i am going to do a favorites list. :)

PEOPLE

Yardlee: She is seriously like the best person ever! She's someone I can always have fun with and laugh with. I can also tell her anything and trust that it just stays between us. :) LOVE YOU GIRL!

Cutler: Okay, so there isn't much to say about him except that he's a huge cheese head. JK! He's like my best guy friend evs and he can always make me laugh and brighten my day. YOUR THE BEST C!
(this pic is so old!)

Katelin: This chick is such a sweetheart. She seriously can make you feel better about anything. We could talk for hours...if we had the time. :) I LOVE YA DARLIN!

Logan: oh, loggy. he is the little brother I never wanted...and he can show me up in just abot everything. (and he likes kinzie better than me. GR!! wait, why is he on here?)

Kinzie: um...she drives me places. :)

MOVIES
Hot Rod: This is the best show EVER! I could watch it a million times over and over and I would still dye laughing when Rod hits the motor home. :)


Adam: So basically, movies dont get much better than this. This movie made me laugh it made me cry and i wanted to see it over and over again. Very inspiring.

7 Pounds: Okay. So this is show was incredible. Starring Will Smith, it was amazing start to finish. I cried so hard! But it made me realize the important things in life.

BOOKS

The Midnighters Series: Okay, so these books are extraordinary! They are so well written and so desriptive! You feel like you are right there! The plot is also very invigorating. I could read those books again and again and again. :)

Twilight: Alright. I pretty much threw this in for all the twilight haters. :) But my favorite book out of the saga would have to be New Moon. :D

Well...my list for favorites could go on and on. I guess it kinda already has. :)

2 comments:

  1. well, thanks for boosting my confidence.
    and im not saying i do like kinz more but
    putting an ugly pic of me up makes it a
    little more likely haha :) haha but anyways
    im pointing out that i put a pic of u up that
    u like and think u should take that one off.
    bahah! ALRIGHT, im done with the naging :) o wait not yet hot rod is a movie not a show. yes yes lots of things wrong with this post except that i was on ur favorites :) bahaha! okay now i am really done nagging. haha i haven't seen any of ur favorite movies!! and new moon buddies :) that was lame (my bad) :p
    So, i am looking forward to seeing your new do. :) and also i am happy that you read all of this comment cuz idk if its as long as i think but it seems a little long to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm. okay. i wont drive you any more places then.

    don't even pretend like that is the reason i am one of you favorite people.

    i am one of your favorites because i am awesome.

    thee end.

    peace out sis.

    kinzie

    ReplyDelete