Saturday, November 7, 2009

I HATE SO MANY THINGS!

as you can tell i am a bit frustrated right now.
and it is because there are so many things that i hate!

I hate it when:
1. I lift up a soda can for a sip and its EMPTY!
2. I walk into the office and someone else is on the computer!
3. When my phone doesnt work!
4. When my iPod dies!
5. When people dont text me back!
-and we were talking about something really important.
6. I cant comment on posts! (LOGAN!!!)
7. I have a bad hair day.
8. People yell at me when its not my fault!
9. I have to sit in the back seat in our dumb car!
10. When I have to wait for exciting stuff to happen!
-Idaho
-Christmas
11. I dont get how to do something.
12. People assume stuff thats a LIE!
13. Commercials!
13. Music artist like Daughtry, why do you sing when you have a sore throat?

and that concludes my list of hatred. As you can tell I am not in the best mood right now, why you may ask? i dont know. im just mad. (another thing i hate: being mad but you dont know why...)

Well, lets think positively.

I BOUGHT A TEAM JACOB BACKPACK TODAY!!


Also,
I may get my hair dyed!!
Im thinking of going dark auburn...what do you think?
Im just glad im getting rid of these nasty roots.


I also obsessed with songs that are easy to dance to.
examples:
Right Here, Right Now
The Rockafeller Skank
Let It Rock
Good Girls Go Bad
I dont know really know why, cuz its not like im so crazy dancer...right? :)

Something i am glad about is
TOMORROWS STAKE CONFERENCE!
...wait, why is that exciting? ;)

So something else i am so excited about is:
WINTER CLOTHES!!
so far this is what i've got planned for my winter outfit
Black Vest
Jersey Scarf
Skinny Jeans
Gray Boots
Beige Hat

Please Comment! :)

3 comments:

  1. couldn't agree with you more on the daughtry thing and niceeee backpack :) oh, and sorry idk why it wouldn't let u comment. I think u would look good with auburn hair :) and I HATE WHEN I GO TO TAKE A SIP AND THERES NO SODA LEFT TOO! haha Black Vest
    Jersey Scarf
    Skinny Jeans
    Gray Boots
    Beige Hat
    ur so fashionable
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i know i hate daughtry! gr...
    and fix it! cuz i have funny stuff to write!!
    and idk if i will, but im gonna dye it anyways. :)
    and i know! its my pet peeve!
    and thanks. :) i still need something under the vest but idk what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay im trying to figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete