Sunday, November 15, 2009

Excitement, Joy, anxiety: All of which I am feeling.

First of all. I would like to inspire you.
Read this. Its amazing. I have it on the back of my door.
(a place not very many things are special enough to hang)

now that your inspired :) im going to post some pics from the last reunion to show how much fun it was and how jealous you should be that im going. :)

From left to right:
Audrey, Me, Tereasa, Miranda, Jordan, and Grandma



Left to Right: Mom, uh...two of audrey's kids :) , and natalie in the back.



Left to right: Audrey in the back, Cheyenne, Me (yum), Jordan behind me, Tereasa, Miranda's arm and Grandma.

haha. so yeah, be jealous. :)
Here are some fun christmas pictures.


awe...presents. :)

egh, look how creepy this thing looks!

SANTA!

I just love christmas so much!!



aw! look at his wittle scarf!

so yeah. and also

***::::4 DAYS TIL NEW MOON::::***

2 comments:

  1. hey, mallory! ( the thing on ur backdoor didnt show up ) haha sounds like fun but u dont know their names funny!! "uh.. 2 of audreys kids" LOL Funny stuff and u looked up a pic of a baby llama cuz i was talking about them yesterday thats the same pic i was talking about too! :) funnny



    be safe

    logan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mallory i love this picture so much. check out my blog. i posted some new awesomeness. :)

    ReplyDelete