Sunday, June 23, 2013

Future home.. Future life.. Future!!

Here are some rather inspiring pictures and phrases about what I've been dreaming about for my future.


H O U S E S


Sorry that I love siding, brick, and white houses with beautiful porches.


D E C O R A T I O N S



Even though the style is rustic and a bit dated, its beautiful and it feels like home.


W E D D I N G
 vintage wedding bands are so beautiful

These are the sweetest vows I have ever read

Beautiful picture and beautiful dress

Not sure about the ring but I love the way it's displayed

The joy of being wed

and finally my dream wedding ring. Vintage, so beautiful.


M Y   P E R S O N A L   S E L F

H A I R
just grow it out already


and possibly go back to blonde?


F A S H I O N
maybe I can actually put some effort into what I wear



maybe get a fun job wear I can dress like this?


F I T N E S S
maybe I can look at perform like this some day







biggest thing is yoga and  f l e x a b i l i t y


and also I would love if my love life was like this
Hart of Dixie.. hehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment