Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wow. Kenadee Covington and Julia Brown are going to be gone all this week. That means that I am going to have no life. Haha! JK. I will actually get a lot of the things done that i need to though. (:
Exciting News:
I'm getting my hair done on wednesday (TOMORROW)! :D I'm super excited. I'm just lifting up my color to more of a blonde. Right now it is strawberry. Here is a picture..
I am obviously the one on the left. So ya.. I'm hoping that it looks like this by the time I'm done.. I'm even thinking of doing this cut.
The only thing is her bangs are super long and my hair isn't that long. So I don't know yet. All I know is I'm excited.

I'm also excited for school shopping!!
I'm going to get a lot of skirts this year. I'm thinking Forever 21 is where I will get most of them (: Here is a few samples..




I'm also thinking I want to try out heels (: I'm mostly going to wear sandals though.. but here is what shoes are tempting me (:




Also, these backpacks (:



I am just in such a shopping mood!! Too bad I don't get paid until the 30th :/

And i want this watch more than anything

The end.
Love you all
God Bless

3 comments:

  1. Mallory Madsen! i am sooo upset at you.. that you didnt call me when kennedy and julia were out of town! we could have totally chilled! jeez! (: haha oh i miss you!! and i am sooo excited to see you at school! love yaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! i so should have :) i love how you read this!! i didnt know anyone did! haha, we need to hang out! its so gun too see you at school tho:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! i love how you read my boring one as well! NO ONE reads mine! haha it is very fun to see you at school! and our little matching watches! (: yessss! (: we need to hang out soo soon! (:

    ReplyDelete